EVA Mold / Amputation Fillers
Standard configuration shown. Click order form for additions.ORDER FORM
Use: 3 density choices for geriatric, diabetic, osteoarthritic and amputated patients who require maximum flexibility, shock absorption and comfort.
Biomechanical solution Modify this device for your patients specific pathology
ODE Clinical Design Exam Use our quick clinical exam to design this device
- Milled EVA one piece design
- 2mm EVA swirl cover (leather cover available)
- Bottom Hourglass bevel for better shoe fit
- Forefoot Post: Intrinsic Varus, Extrinsic Valgus
- Rearfoot, midfoot and forefoot accommodations milled directly into device
- Choice of three mold densities
- Light Blue: 45 durometer soft density EVA from heel to toe.
- Tan: 65 durometer medium density EVA from heel to toe.
- Grey: 85 durometer firm density EVA from heel to toe.
Dual Density Amputation Filler:
- Amputation filler available on all densities of EVA Mold device only.
- Bottom layer 85 durometer EVA for stability, durability and ease of insertion.